Night Shift Night Shift

It was prett goo.

Nice animations, smooth most of the time apart from a few bits. Maybe when it was from the creature's eye view it could of had the man actually walking instead of just tweening the still frame. Like you said needs sound. That would add the icing on the cake of a pretty cool flash, especially since your just a beginning. Well,a s you say...

icyaaron72588 responds:

Thanks =) You're right, though. I originally intended to make it look as if he was walking in the monster's view, but I was hard-pressed for time. Thanks for the feedback.

School Of Death School Of Death

Nice flash...

Hahahaha, that was good. I liked the animation. Although the writing was a little hard to see against the black board. Maybe white next time and maybe even some voice overs and subtitles down the bottom rather than random writing all over the flash. But it was a funny flash with pretty good animations. One more slightly bad point. The shotty looked too sqaure, maybe look at a real picture and try and draw a more accrurate one for that. Apart from those nice flash, keep up the good work!

philip-cole responds:

I would have done voices, but i donn't have any program like that, and it wouldn't be as good have my own voice for all four characters

The Loaded Clip The Loaded Clip

Hey Luke, it's me Cheyne.

Nice flash. Improved since I last saw it at school. Good flash but like many others have said needs some work.

Kepp up the good work man.
C u at school tomorrow lol (why did I include that?)

Osiris Osiris

I like it...

Great game. Good mix of it all, animation, sound, violence...etc. Good game, I like the whole roll thing instead of jsut crouching. It would be cool if you started off with one gun then later on picked up another. Or you could pick up other weapons and dual equip different kinds of guns and if you had ammo. Little things that could add to the game and give it a little more of a challenge. But great game, it will pass judgement for sure. Who knows it will probably ene up on the front page.

You have to teach me how to use action script. Please I'm begging you. The tutorials are two boring to read lol. Or maybe we could make one together sometime, I could do the animation and you do the action script. Getting a graphics tablet very soon and I'm a great drawer. So email me if your interested.

ChromeShark responds:

Hi, glad you liked the game. Lots of improvements to the weapon system planned for Chapter 2. Thanks for your review.

I learnt Actionscript from books, its easier to have the stuff in front of you instead of flicking windows all the time. Feel free to drop me a PM if you need any help.

Final Fortress Final Fortress

That was awsome.

That was so good man. Best game I've seen on NG yet. Looks like you put some brilliant effort into this one. Just great adn fun to play too!

Keep up the good work, can't wait till it passes judgement.