Osiris Osiris

I like it...

Great game. Good mix of it all, animation, sound, violence...etc. Good game, I like the whole roll thing instead of jsut crouching. It would be cool if you started off with one gun then later on picked up another. Or you could pick up other weapons and dual equip different kinds of guns and if you had ammo. Little things that could add to the game and give it a little more of a challenge. But great game, it will pass judgement for sure. Who knows it will probably ene up on the front page.

You have to teach me how to use action script. Please I'm begging you. The tutorials are two boring to read lol. Or maybe we could make one together sometime, I could do the animation and you do the action script. Getting a graphics tablet very soon and I'm a great drawer. So email me if your interested.

ChromeShark responds:

Hi, glad you liked the game. Lots of improvements to the weapon system planned for Chapter 2. Thanks for your review.

I learnt Actionscript from books, its easier to have the stuff in front of you instead of flicking windows all the time. Feel free to drop me a PM if you need any help.

Final Fortress Final Fortress

That was awsome.

That was so good man. Best game I've seen on NG yet. Looks like you put some brilliant effort into this one. Just great adn fun to play too!

Keep up the good work, can't wait till it passes judgement.