Night Shift Night Shift

It was prett goo.

Nice animations, smooth most of the time apart from a few bits. Maybe when it was from the creature's eye view it could of had the man actually walking instead of just tweening the still frame. Like you said needs sound. That would add the icing on the cake of a pretty cool flash, especially since your just a beginning. Well,a s you say...

icyaaron72588 responds:

Thanks =) You're right, though. I originally intended to make it look as if he was walking in the monster's view, but I was hard-pressed for time. Thanks for the feedback.

School Of Death School Of Death

Nice flash...

Hahahaha, that was good. I liked the animation. Although the writing was a little hard to see against the black board. Maybe white next time and maybe even some voice overs and subtitles down the bottom rather than random writing all over the flash. But it was a funny flash with pretty good animations. One more slightly bad point. The shotty looked too sqaure, maybe look at a real picture and try and draw a more accrurate one for that. Apart from those nice flash, keep up the good work!

philip-cole responds:

I would have done voices, but i donn't have any program like that, and it wouldn't be as good have my own voice for all four characters

The Loaded Clip The Loaded Clip

Hey Luke, it's me Cheyne.

Nice flash. Improved since I last saw it at school. Good flash but like many others have said needs some work.

Kepp up the good work man.
C u at school tomorrow lol (why did I include that?)

Sonic Cosmic Dimensions Sonic Cosmic Dimensions

Hmm, reminds me of someting...

It's OK. Not original work, bit boring, crappy animations. Try making something for yourself for once. Thats all I can say.

Arnas responds:

Something for myself?

Robotech Sentinels Part 1 Robotech Sentinels Part 1

I liked it although could be better.

It was good. Didn't get through th whole thing. About a minute into it, it bored me. But the animation was good but could look so much better if done on jsut flash so you don't get the dodgy edges. The subtitles were difficult to read, maybe black instead? Overall a great flash. keep up the good work.